Ashley Zawodniak, DO
Medical Director, St. Mary's Home Health
- Internal Medicine
- General Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Walk-In Care
- Cabell Huntington Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center
BiographyDr. Zawodniak is an active member of the Marshall Medical Outreach program and the director of New Song Church's clothing pantry. She also volunteers monthly at The Healing Place of Huntington, participates in medical mission trips and provides services at the Street Ministry to provide food, hygiene kits, and clothing for the less fortunate Saturday mornings in Huntington.
- Medical School: West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg, W.Va.
- Residency: Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine, Huntington, W.Va.
Honors and Memberships
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- First Recipient of the Resident of the Month Award, Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine
- Outstanding Student Regional Award, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine