Kathleen O'Hanlon, MD
Clerkship Director, Family Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Primary Care
- Adult and Preventive Care
- Cabell Huntington Hospital
BiographyIn addition to primary care, Dr. O'Hanlon has a special interest in dermatology. She offers dermoscopy mole exams, biopsy of changing or concerning skin lesions, removal of unsightly or bothersome benign lesions (i.e. sebaceous cysts), skin cancer excision and cosmetic Botox®.
- Medical School: Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine, Huntington, W.Va.
- Internship: Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine, Huntington, W.Va.
- Residency: Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine, Huntington, W.Va.
Honors and Memberships
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, West Virginia Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Member, Cabell County Medical Society
- Certified, American Board of Family Medicine
- Certificate in Primary Care Dermatology, Skin Cancer Medicine and Skin Cancer Surgery, University of Queensland School of Medicine, Brisbane, Australia