Alayna Guthrie, MSW
- Family Medicine
BiographyAlayna Guthrie received her bachelor's degree in social work in 2021 from Marshall University and earned her master's degree in social work, also at Marshall University in 2022. While in school, Alayna earned membership into the Phi Alpha Sigma Marshall University social work honor society while maintaining high academic honorary achievement.
- Undergraduate: Marshall University, Huntington, W.Va.
- Graduate: Marshall University, Huntington, W.Va.
- Mental Health First-Aid, WV Autism Training Center
- Human Research-Behavioral & Social Science Research, CITI Program
- Screening & Brief Intervention with Adolescents, Kognito